We train Post-Doctoral Fellows, graduate externs, and undergraduate students in psychology and other mental health disciplines. Fellowships, internships, and externships occur throughout the year, including academic year and summer-only experiences.
We also provide training to licensed mental health professionals, teachers, and speech language pathologists who work in our selective mutism intensive treatment programs.
We receive applications on an ongoing basis for:
- Counselors for Mighty Mouth Kids Selective Mutism Camp (Summers, generally mid-August and winters, generally Presidents Week)
- Summer 2019 will be August 5-16 for training, child lead-in sessions, and the actual camp week.
- Summer Internships (June 3-August 16, 2019)
Our July – June Graduate & Post-Graduate Training positions are as follows:
- Post-doctoral Fellowships in Clinical Psychology (Applications for 2020-2021 will open fall 2019.) Click for description.
- Clinical Psychology Externships (Applications for 2020-2021 will open January 2020 per NYNJADOT Guidelines)