We train Post-Doctoral Fellows, graduate externs, and undergraduate students in psychology and other mental health disciplines. Fellowships, internships, and externships occur throughout the year, including academic year and summer-only experiences.
We also provide training to licensed mental health professionals, teachers, and speech language pathologists who work in our selective mutism intensive treatment programs. Positions are as follows:
Counselors for Mighty Mouth Kids Selective Mutism Camp
- Winter 2020 Camp
- Training will be January 13-14, 2020
- Lead-in days will be January 15-17, 2020
- Camp and Parent Training are January 18-21, 2020
- Summer 2020 Mighty Mouth Camp
- Training days will be Sunday and Monday August 9-10, 2019
- Lead-in days will be Tuesday-Friday, August 11-14, 2020
- Camp week will be August 17-21, 2020
- Counselors must be available onsite for all of these days listed above.
- Exceptions may be considered for returning staff and counselors.
- June 1 – August 21, 2020 (includes working in both Camp CAPSTONE and Mighty Mouth Kids Camp)
- See below for application details
Graduate & Post-Graduate Training
- Post-doctoral Fellowships in Clinical Psychology (Applications for 2020-2021 will open fall 2019.) Click for description.
- Clinical Psychology Externships (Applications for 2020-2021 will open January 2020 per NYNJADOT Guidelines)